Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Teacher I (osec-decsb-tch1-273257-2015) Position at Schools Division of Quezon – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Schools Division of Quezon – Government
|Teacher I (osec-decsb-tch1-273257-2015)
|Calabarzon & Mimaropa
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 1, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Pagsangahan NHS, San Francisco Quezon
Plantilla Item No.:OSEC-DECSB-TCH1-273257-2015
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
RA 1080 /LET/ PBET
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSED) or Bachelors Degree plus 18 Professionals Units in Education with appropriate major
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 1, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. Other documents as may be required by DepEd.
This office highly encourage any applicant within or outside DepEd to apply for a position, irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political beliefs
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Calabarzon & Mimaropa
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
WENNIE O. GAELA
Administrative Officer IV/HRMO II Sitio Fori, Brgy. Talipan Pagbilao Quezon
The Department of Education was established through the Education Decree of 1863 as the Superior Commission of Primary Instruction under a Chairman. The Education agency underwent many reorganization efforts in the 20th century in order to better define its purpose vis a vis the changing administrations and charters. The present day Department of Education was eventually mandated through Republic Act 9155, otherwise known as the Governance of Basic Education act of 2001 which establishes the mandate of this agency.
The Department of Education (DepEd) formulates, implements, and coordinates policies, plans, programs and projects in the areas of formal and non-formal basic education. It supervises all elementary and secondary education institutions, including alternative learning systems, both public and private; and provides for the establishment and maintenance of a complete, adequate, and integrated system of basic education relevant to the goals of national development.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days