Davao Jobs Teacher I (osec-decsb-tch1-753581-2018) Position at Schools Division of Davao Del Norte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Teacher I (OSEC-DECSB-TCH1-753581-2018). For candidates who reside in Davao and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Schools Division of Davao Del Norte - Government and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Schools Division of Davao Del Norte – Government
|Teacher I (osec-decsb-tch1-753581-2018)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 5,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Kimamon National High School, Division of Davao del Norte
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH1-753581-2018
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
RA 1080 (Teacher)
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd.) or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education with appropriate major
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 5,2023.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Other documents as may be required by DepEd
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|FQ3J+5FJ Department of Education, Provincial Government Compound, Tagum, 8100 Davao del Norte, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ROSALINDA N. DIONIO
Administrative Officer V
Government Center, Mankilam, Tagum City
- We dream of Filipinos who passionately love their country and whose values and competencies enable them to realize their full potential and contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
- As a learner-centered public institution, the Department of Education continuously improves itself to better serve its stakeholders.
- To protect and promote the right of every Filipino to quality, equitable, cultured-based, and complete basic education where:
- Students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe, and motivating environment
- Teachers facilitate learning and constantly nurture every learner
- Administrators and staff as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling and supportive environment for effective learning to happen
- Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged and share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days