Davao Jobs Teacher I (senior High School – Technical-vocational-livelihood Track) Position at Schools Division of Davao Del Norte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Schools Division of Davao Del Norte - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Teacher I (Senior High School - Technical-Vocational-Livelihood Track) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Davao and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱27,000 - ₱27,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Schools Division of Davao Del Norte – Government
|Teacher I (senior High School - Technical-vocational-livelihood Track)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 5,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Senior High School, Division of Davao del Norte
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH1-752629-2017
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
Applicants for a permanent appointment: RA 1080 (Teacher); if not RA 1080 eligible, they must pass the LET within five (5) years after the date of first hiring; ?Applicants for a contractual position: None Required; ?Practitioners (part-time only): None required
Bachelor’s degree; or completion of technical-vocational course(s) in the area of specialization
At least NC II *Appropriate to the specialization
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 5,2023.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Other documents as may be required by DepEd
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|FQ3J+5FJ Department of Education, Provincial Government Compound, Tagum, 8100 Davao del Norte, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ROSALINDA N. DIONIO
Administrative Officer V
Government Center, Mankilam, Tagum City
- We dream of Filipinos who passionately love their country and whose values and competencies enable them to realize their full potential and contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
- As a learner-centered public institution, the Department of Education continuously improves itself to better serve its stakeholders.
- To protect and promote the right of every Filipino to quality, equitable, cultured-based, and complete basic education where:
- Students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe, and motivating environment
- Teachers facilitate learning and constantly nurture every learner
- Administrators and staff as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling and supportive environment for effective learning to happen
- Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged and share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days