Davao Jobs Teacher Ii ( Academic) (osec-decsb-tch2-750457-2022) Position at Schools Division of Davao City – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Davao and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Schools Division of Davao City - Government is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Teacher II ( Academic) (OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-750457-2022) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱29,000 - ₱29,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Schools Division of Davao City – Government|
|Position||Teacher Ii ( Academic) (osec-decsb-tch2-750457-2022)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.170|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 29.170|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 13, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Any Senior High School within Davao City Division
Plantilla Item No.:OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-750457-2022
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
Applicants for a permanent appointment: RA 1080 (Teacher); if not RA 1080 eligible, they must pass the LET within (5) five years after the date of first hiring
Bachelor’s degree with a major in the relevant strand/subject; or any Bachelor’s degree plus at least 6 units towards a Master’s degree in relevant strand/subject
This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those with divers sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE), to apply. Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 13, 2023.
1. Letter of Intent addressed to the Schools Division Superintendent;
2. Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, 2017 Revised) with Work Experience Sheet
3. For applicants for promotion : Certification, Authentication, and verification (CAV) of masteral or doctoral units/degrees earned (authenticated photocopy only); For external applicants : Transcript of Records (TOR) in bachelor’s degree and masteral or doctoral degree (if available) will be submitted with CAV;
4. Updated Service Record ( Certificate of Employment for external applicants);
5. Photocopy of latest appointment ( for applicants of promotion only);
6. PRC ID (certified photocopy by PRC) with validity not less than 6 months from the time of submission or Civil Service Eligibility Certificate certified photocopy (for non-teaching applicants only);
7. Performance rating for the last two (2) school years – authenticated photocopy if applicable
8. Omnibus Sworn Certification ; notarized
9. Certificates of seminars/trainings and accomplishments (photocopy only but authenticated) Note: All Teacher 1 should be in RQA.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
REYNANTE A. SOLITARIO, CESO VI Schools
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days