Davao Jobs Teacher Ii (osec-decsb-tch2-750114-2011) Position at Schools Division of Davao Del Norte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Teacher II (OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-750114-2011). For those of you who live in Davao and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Schools Division of Davao Del Norte - Government, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Education/Training & Education with at least Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱29,000 - ₱29,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Schools Division of Davao Del Norte – Government
|Teacher Ii (osec-decsb-tch2-750114-2011)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 5,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Carmen National High School, Division of Davao del Norte
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-750114-2011
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
RA 1080 (Teacher)
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd.) or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education with appropriate major
1 year relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 5,2023.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Other documents as may be required by DepEd
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|FQ3J+5FJ Department of Education, Provincial Government Compound, Tagum, 8100 Davao del Norte, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ROSALINDA N. DIONIO
Administrative Officer V
Government Center, Mankilam, Tagum City
- We dream of Filipinos who passionately love their country and whose values and competencies enable them to realize their full potential and contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
- As a learner-centered public institution, the Department of Education continuously improves itself to better serve its stakeholders.
- To protect and promote the right of every Filipino to quality, equitable, cultured-based, and complete basic education where:
- Students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe, and motivating environment
- Teachers facilitate learning and constantly nurture every learner
- Administrators and staff as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling and supportive environment for effective learning to happen
- Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged and share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days