Western Visayas Jobs Teacher Ii (senior High School) (osec-decsb-tch2-420071-2022) Position at Schools Division of Antique – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Schools Division of Antique - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as TEACHER II (SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL) (OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-420071-2022) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Western Visayas and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱29,000 - ₱29,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Schools Division of Antique – Government|
|Position||Teacher Ii (senior High School) (osec-decsb-tch2-420071-2022)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.170|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 29.170|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 15,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: DIVISION OF ANTIQUE – SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-TCH2-420071-2022
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary: Php 29,165.00
Applicants for a permanent appointment: RA 1080 (Teacher); if not RA 1080 eligible, they must pass the LET within five (5) years after the date of first hiring Applicants for a contractual position: None Required Practitioners (part-time only): None Required
Bachelor’s degree with a major in the relevant strand/subject; or any Bachelor’s degree plus at least 6 units towards Master’s degree in relevant strand/subject
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 15, 2023.
Interested applicants, regardless of age, gender, civil status, disability religion, ethnicity and political affiliation must submit their application along with the others requirements enumerated below to the Division Office, Records Section or through email [email protected]
For onsite submission, applicants must submit one (1) copy of the photocopied pertinent papers (properly labeled/marked with labels/dog-ear) with front cover containing information regarding applicant’s name, applied position, desired place of assignment, contact number and email address.
1. Application Letter addressed to the OIC- School Division Superintendent; 2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212 Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
3. Performance Rating for the last two (2) rating periods (if applicable)
4. Service Record; Certificate of Employment, if employed by a private company; duties and functions certified by the HR Officer/ or duly authorized official(if applicable)
5. Outstanding Accomplishments
5.1 Outstanding Employee Award
5.2 Documented Innovation(s) duly approved/concurred by the Head of Office
5.3 Documented research and development projects conducted
5.4 Certificate as Resource Speaker/Trainer in seminars/training’s/symposium, etc
5.5 Articles published in newspaper/magazine of wide circulation
6. Transcript of Records (Highest Educational Attainment)
7. Training Certificate, Certificate of Participation in seminar and/or workshops
8. Certificate of Eligibility/PRC ID/Board of Rating
9. Publication which can be viewed at http:csc.gov.ph/career/
10. Duly filled-up Checklist of Requirements
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
NICASIO S. FRIO EdD, CESO VI
OIC-Schools Division Superintendent Department of Education - Division of Antique
THE DEPED VISION
We dream of Filipinos
who passionately love their country
and whose values and competencies
enable them to realize their full potential
and contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
As a learner-centered public institution,
the Department of Education
continuously improves itself
to better serve its stakeholders.
THE DEPED MISSION
To protect and promote the right of every Filipino to quality, equitable, culture-based, and complete basic education where:
Students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe, and motivating environment.
Teachers facilitate learning and constantly nurture every learner.
Administrators and staff, as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling and supportive environment for effective learning to happen.
Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged and share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
OUR CORE VALUES
The Department of Education was established through the Education Decree of 1863 as the Superior Commission of Primary Instruction under a Chairman. The Education agency underwent many reorganization efforts in the 20th century in order to better define its purpose vis a vis the changing administrations and charters. The present day Department of Education was eventually mandated through Republic Act 9155, otherwise known as the Governance of Basic Education act of 2001 which establishes the mandate of this agency.
The Department of Education (DepEd) formulates, implements, and coordinates policies, plans, programs and projects in the areas of formal and non-formal basic education. It supervises all elementary and secondary education institutions, including alternative learning systems, both public and private; and provides for the establishment and maintenance of a complete, adequate, and integrated system of basic education relevant to the goals of national development.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Teacher Ii (senior High School) (osec-decsb-tch2-420071-2022) position job vacancies