Taguig City Jobs Technical Business Analyst Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Technical Business Analyst in our company, Nezda Technologies, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱50,000 - ₱70,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Nezda Technologies, Inc.
|Technical Business Analyst
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Enhance your critical analysis and problem-solving skills by helping bridge the gap and improve efficiency thru understanding business needs and translating into application and operational requirements.
- Be trained in interacting with users, clients, management and developers by clearly communicating details like project requirements, requested changes, and testing results.
- Exposure in various applications, new platforms, technologies, and business domain Responsibilities
- Handles requirements analysis, definition and documentation as well as UAT, ORT and implementation support of simple to medium-complexity, business-as-usual (BAU) projects.
- Performs the critical function of analyzing and defining detailed business requirements, clarifying ambiguities and firming up concepts where necessary.
- Prepares requirements documentation that will be comprehensible to both the business units and technical support unit; such requirements documentation will serve as the scope of work for any system development and maintenance that needs to be accomplished by the service development teams.
- Assists the business units in the plan and conduct of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Operational Readiness Test (ORT), and use in production of the new system functionalities upon implementation
|National Capital Region
|Nezda Technologies Inc., 9F ACT Tower, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, 1200, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees