National Capital Region Jobs Technical Escalations Specialist Position at 8×8, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
8x8, Inc has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as technical escalations specialist with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Technical Escalations Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Manila, Philippines /
Services & Support – Customer Success /
At 8×8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS – the 8×8 eXperience Communications Platform – brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
The Technical Escalations Specialist is a customer-centric position and will play a critical role in the resolution of escalations from 8×8 Support and other customer facing teams
This role ensures that the right resources are assigned to work on the escalations and that the escalations are brought to a resolution that is timely, in compliance with the designated service level agreements (SLA) and meets the customer business requirements.
- Prioritize incoming escalation requests based on 8×8 Support case severity
- Engage with escalations through social channels, Better Business Bureau reports,
- Distribute escalated issues to appropriate support resource teams
- Ensure updates are provided to the non-support customer facing employee
- Ensure updates are provided to the originator of the escalation; and, when required, provide SLA updates to the customer to acknowledge first response and escalation progression
- Closing the loop on escalation cases with customers via direct communication on live calls
- Be a liaison between customers and 8×8 Customer Support and the Global Customer Care team.
- Monitor and manage escalations through their lifecycle to ensure timely completion
- Provide daily and weekly reports of total number of escalations and root cause
- Transfer to the appropriate support manager any non-technical escalated issues
- Reporting and analysis of trending issues related to escalations
- Proven experience in a technical customer or sales support environment
- A high standard of written and spoken English, with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross functional teams outside of support
- Strong organizational and time management skills, exceptional customer service and confident communication skills
- Proficient in GSuite or equivalent work productivity suite (i.e Microsoft)
- Experience with cloud based support ticketing systems (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Basic understanding of SaaS or cloud based technology and telephony systems.
8×8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at **@8×8.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
Apply for this job
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||8X8 Design Studio Co., Common Goal Tower, Industry St Madrigal Business Park, Muntinlupa, 1780 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.