Bulacan Jobs Technical Sales Representative Position at Hi-Escorp
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Hi-Escorp are looking for candidates for the position of technical sales representative with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT and domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Technical Sales Representative|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
JOB TITLE: Technical Sales Representative
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by selling the company’s products and/or related services effectively.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls, in-person visits, and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share, and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares the organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive, activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager/Director of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree major in marketing, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, and other related courses.
- Must possess 1-4 years of experience as a sales representative/fresh graduates encouraged to apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skill
- Skilled in selling products and closing deals
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willingness to do field works and be assigned to other locations
- Work From Home
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hi-Escorp is a Filipino-owned company that engages in general construction including constructing, repairing, removing, enlarging, developing, or otherwise engaging in any work upon buildings, roads, highways, manufacturing plants, bridges, airfields, piers, docks, mines, waterworks, railway structure, and to make, execute, bid for, and take or receive any contracts or assignment of contracts therefore, or in relation thereto, or connected therewith and to furnish materials and supplies connected therewith.
And it takes in lease or rental, sale, distribution, and importation of construction equipment, machinery, tools, and parts including hauling equipment for construction, heavy industries, and other related industries. To provide service of calibration, repairs, and maintenance of equipment, machinery, and tools. Founded on the 28th of January 2020 and is headquartered in San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines.
- Industry: Repair & Maintenance Services
- Registration No.: CS202001160
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Regular hours, Mondays-Saturdays