National Capital Region Jobs Technical Support Engineer Position at Caspo, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Technical Support Engineer in our company, Caspo, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Technical Support Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications and troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Address staff or client concerns through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone to help resolve issues;
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports; following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate); respond to requests or incidents within agreed time limits;
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as infrastructure team;
- Knowledgeable of IT Security principles, techniques and technologies you will own developing and maintaining supporting documentation, you will be required to assist in deploying automation of operational processes and procedures, identify weaknesses, propose, plan and deploy improvements to address and enhance the infrastructure design
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years working experience of how software and operating systems work, understand OSI Layer and TCP port
- Minimum 1 year working experience in handling Windows Desktop OS in Enterprise setup (Windows GPO, OS deployment, and MS Office Troubleshooting).
- Friendly presence with helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Can work well in a team
- Able to work on rotating shifts
- CCNA and/or MCP is preferable.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Caspo, Inc, 10th Floor, PBCom Tower, Ayala Avenue, corner V.A Rufino Street, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Compensation & Benefits
- Health & Wellness Package
- Career Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Caspo Incorporated is a Strategic Support Provider that provides technical support and services to its clients in the areas of sports information intelligence, predictive analytics and data management. Its operations started on July 2005 and is based in the Philippines’ Central Business District – Ayala Avenue, Makati City for more than 14 years.
We are in need of dynamic and results-driven individuals who are dedicated to reaching higher levels of excellence in terms of personal and professional growth.
What the company prides itself in:
We empower our clients with expert advisory services based on advanced as well as predictive analytics.
We conduct consistent research and data analysis to develop vast sports information repository to satisfy the specific needs and critical standards of our clients worldwide. Advanced info-communication technology and applications are leveraged upon to achieve excellence in all aspects of our business processes or business operations .
We pride ourselves for being recognized for the commitment and expertise of our teams to deliver accurate, reliable, timely and effective support and services.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Free Meals, Smart Casual, Depends on Designation
- Specific Location: Makati City