Makati City Jobs Technical Support Engineer (e-infomedia) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Jobstreet Philippines has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as technical support engineer (e-infomedia) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Technical Support Engineer (e-infomedia)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Technical Support Engineer
Location: Makati City
Salary: P30,00- P40,00
The Technical Support Engineer should be highly trained to assist the internal team and externa lcustomers with any technical issues and will be expected to be able to unilaterally:
- Handle technical escalations from our Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support agents via ticket systems Handle live site incidents for Support, from report to resolution
- Debug complex cases using tools like Datadog, UXCam, and Metabase
- Troubleshoot technical issues with external customers, asking them clear and precise questions to quickly understand the root cause of the problem.
- Reproduce and screen-record the process using test and/or live accounts
- Send alerts to internal and external users through Braze upon confirmed outage
- Research and diagnose potential bugs within our technology, and partner with Product & Engineering to resolve any bugs that require an engineering fix
- Properly document and track all escalated technical issues, with precise reporting on drivers
- Track unresolved issues against our service level agreement targets
- Write troubleshooting guides and instructions for both internal and external audiences
- Write product enhancement suggestions whenever necessary and coordinate with the Product and Engineering teams.
- At least 2 years of experience in technical support, help desk management, or engineering is required.
- Good understanding of mobile devices and applications, including both iOS and Android.
- Metabase or SQL experience is a must.
- Familiarity with helpdesk software (ie Zendesk) is an advantage.
- Clear and concise writing and speaking skills.
Kindly send your resume at [email protected]
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days