Quezon City Jobs Technical Support Specialist Position at C & E Publishing, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Technical Support Specialist. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, C & E Publishing, Inc, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱18,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||C & E Publishing, Inc|
|Position||Technical Support Specialist|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 18.000|
· Holder of a degree in IT Computer Science, Engineering (Technical courses), Education or other related courses
· With two (2) years working experience in any of the following project management, business development, education, research, training and development.
· This position is open for fresh graduates
· Onboarding – executes all implementation and onboarding works. Responsible for provision, install and configure the product.
· Customer training – Through several forms -classroom, live online, or on-demand. Responsible for training and retraining of customers.
· Customer Success – Develops healthy partnership, retention goals, customizes training course and enhances training course
|Address||C & E Publishing Inc., 839 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who are we
C&E Publishing, Inc. was established in 1993 to engage primarily in the business of reprinting and distributing foreign medical and science books with acquired copyright licenses from international publishers.
With the advent of the 21st century, the company embarked on a publishing thrust and started expanding its range of titles by inviting local authors to write and publish books on various disciplines, including medicine, nursing, psychology, and law. It also published locally authored textbooks for basic education as well as trade books.
As C&E’s publication of local titles grew, the reprinting of widely prescribed foreign titles for basic and higher education and the importation of books from reputable international publishers also flourished. By doing so, it has managed to produce up-to-date, premium-quality educational products to address the needs of the reading public in general and clients from the academe in particular. Thus, C&E has positioned itself at the forefront of the Philippine book industry.
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, Insurance, Birthday Gift, Leave Credits, Uniform, and Bonuses, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm ( Compressed work schedule)