Makati City Jobs Technical Systems Support Specialist Position at Infomax System Solutions & Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Technical Systems Support Specialist in our company, Infomax System Solutions & Services, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Infomax System Solutions & Services, Inc.
|Technical Systems Support Specialist
|Type of Work
- Perform problem isolation and analysis and provide a workaround or permanent fix to Clients first level support.
- Escalate unresolved Second Level problem to solution architect, product development team and principal’s technical support.
- Provide 2nd level support by responding and resolving application and system problems referred to us by our customers First Level support. Support is thru email, phone and onsite if necessary.
- Answer technical issues raised by clients IT Managers, CIO on how to optimize usage of Infomax products.
- Conduct installation and verification testing of software products as needed.
- Communicates with Clients regarding Product Support Lifecycles in order not to disrupt operations.
- Conduct regular refresher product training and new product features to Clients
- Perform other job-related task may be assigned from time to time
- Install Infomax products as part of a Project Implementation Team
- Customize client solutions based on requirements documents provided by Services/Solutions Architect Team
- Performs assistance during SIT and UAT during solution implementation
- Implement changes and/or updates to client solutions post-implementation
- Provide documentation requirements as part of the Implementation Deliverables.
- Provide input to Professional Services and other enhancement requirements for Migration Services should a client want to migrate to another platform for the product version
- Inform the immediate supervisor and project manager of any issues that may affect the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent courses.
- Job Specialization: IT/Computer –Systems & Applications Implementation
- At least 1-2 Years of working experience
- Skills & Competencies:
- Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Active Directory
- Web Deployment (Apache Tomcat/IIS)
- Software Implementation
- Critical and Analytical thinking
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
INFOMAX is a wholly owned Filipino company that was incorporated and registered to SEC on February 1998. Infomax aims to provide world class solutions in the area of Content Integration and Business Intelligence. Our goal is to maximize our customers IT investments by providing them with high-value solutions that will improve their business processes and increase their revenue stream.
We aim to be the preferred Partner in their business initiatives. We enable and empower our employees to render innovative and high quality services to our customers. We will empower ouremployees with industry skills and product knowledge to become highly respected professionals in their fields.
INFOMAX believes in sharing its success with the employees who have helped the Company in achieving its success and exceeding its goals. Considered as a valuable asset, Infomax prioritizes their personal and professional growth through competitive compensation and benefits, and empowers them with industry skills and product knowledge to become highly respected professionals in their fields.
Joining Infomax means that you will have the opportunity to further develop your existing knowledge and skills. Furthermore, you will have the privilege to grow in our corporate environment guided by the Commitment to Excellence, Integrity to our Customers and Respect for the Individual.
If you have the genuine passion for technology, a creative mind, and the desire to work with professionals in the industry, then we would like to hear from you.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)