Philippines Jobs Technology And Data Governance Lead Position at Philippine Future Providers PFP Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Philippine Future Providers PFP Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of technology and data governance lead with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and domiciled in Philippines and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Philippine Future Providers PFP Inc.|
|Position||Technology And Data Governance Lead|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About FWD Life Insurance Corporation
FWD Life Insurance Corporation (FWD Insurance) is part of pan-Asian FWD Group. FWD Insurance launched its commercial operations in September 2014. As of end-2019, FWD Insurance ranks 1st in Customer Experience in the Philippines(1). FWD Insurance maintains its strong financial position as top 3 and 8 in terms of Paid-up Capital(2) and New Business Annual Premium Equivalent(3), respectively.
FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, and Malaysia, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, Shariah, and Family Takaful products across a number of its markets. Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. In the Philippines, FWD has 17 business hubs located in key cities nationwide, with its headquarters in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
For more information, please visit **
1 Based on a commissioned Customer Experience Index 2019, conducted by Forrester Consulting
2 ** > Statistics > Life > 2019 > Based on Paid-Up Capital
3 ** > Statistics > Life > 2019 > Based on New Business Annual Premium Equivalent
This job reports directly to the Head of Technology and Data Governance. The job will focus on Enterprise Technology and Data Governance to support the Information and Transformation Office in facilitating governance processes in line with formalized and approved organization policies and procedures towards adherence to Group Office, local regulatory and compliance, as well as corporate audit examinations (both internal and external).
Data Governance and Data Management
- Support operationalization of data governance channels in implementing data governance standards.
- Support operationalization of enterprise-wide data management program in order to strengthen integration of data quality best practices into all FWD PH users and functional units.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Data Architects to facilitate continuous partnership with Data Stewards and Data Owners in improving the quality of FWD PH data assets to enhance business value.
- Lead data requirements analysis to facilitate business use cases and manage technical implementation in Data Lake.
- Create documentations and monitor control programs around Technology policies and procedures in pursuit of alignment to Group Office standards while incorporating industry benchmarks.
- Develop and provide various reports that will enable ITO senior management team to monitor their performance in line with Technology Governance policies and procedures.
- Establish appropriate communication media to shift ITO and partner functional units towards practicing Technology standards by following local and Group Office policies and procedures.
- Act as coordinator for internal and external audit fieldworks.
- Track and facilitate ITO actions towards remediation plans for internal and audit reports.
- Gather and prepare necessary documentations as supporting evidence for audit fieldworks and similar compliance reviews.
- Conduct research, collect, and analyze data to prepare reports and presentations.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents. Recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Prepares an account of relevant meetings and follows up on assigned action items from participants.
- Coordinate special projects as delegated.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience with exposure to large platforms and applications used for financial services
- Experience in IT Governance, IT Risk Management, and IT Compliance
- Experience in technology process mapping and service management
- Experience in IT vendor management
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams, including working across different departments, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills to varying levels of management
- Experience working with senior business stakeholders to capture requirements and translate into functional specifications
Your privacy is a priority for FWD. The Company keeps your personal information with us in confidence. To know more about how we process your information, kindly refer to our FWD Recruitment Privacy Notice.
When you apply, FWD will share your name, phone number and email address to Talocity to contact you and conduct the initial screening and profiling process. Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted by FWD for the face-to-face interview.
|Address||Future Safe Philippines, Fortress Peak Branch, 30th Floor Wynsum Corporate Plaza, Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our vision is to change the way consumers feel about insurance.
We will do this by leveraging technology and being nimble, innovative and adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
Let us help you help others in educating every Filipino family the value of investing for their future.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: CS201514444
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Training Allowance, Twice a week meetings