National Capital Region Jobs Teller – Makati Position at Insular Life Assurance Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Teller - MAKATI in our company, Insular Life Assurance Co., Ltd.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Insular Life Assurance Co., Ltd.
|Teller - Makati
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Teller will collect premium payments, issue receipts, and disburse payments for all policy and non-policy transactions in order to ensure the smooth flow of financial transactions in the District, Regional or Sales Office.
- Collects premium payments and ensures proper issuance of official receipts.
- Disburses payments/ benefit claims as authorized by DAS or RAM.
- Provides clerical and servicing support to the District Office.
- Processes other policy related transactions as assigned by immediate superior.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE ROLE:
- Must be a college graduate, major in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Preferably with at least 1 year work experience in life insurance servicing transactions.
- Must be proficient in using MS Office Applications, computer-literate, able to adapt to the demands of e-workflow simplification.
- With good written/verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and orientation.
- Must be willing to work in Makati.
|National Capital Region
|Insular Life Assurance Ltd., Insular Life Building, Ayala Avenue Corner Paseo De Roxas 1226, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who We Are
We are the first and largest Filipino life insurance company and the only mutual company in the Philippines.
We apply over 100 years of experience in financial protection, savings, investments, and retirement to help you make confident decisions for you and your loved ones. We recognize that financial priorities change over time — that is why we are here to help you plan ahead, every step of the way.
We are proudly Filipino and remain committed to serving the Filipinos, as we spread the benefits of life insurance to every family.
Our Brand Story
The World of today may have changed yet our belief has always stayed the same.
Everyone deserves the good. That’s why we’ve changed for the better.
So we can reach those who have just begun to chase after their dreams
So we can give women the light by which to guide their families to a better tomorrow
So we can realize the hope that every Filipino harbors
And move forward, leaving no one behind.
We’re better today because today is what shapes the future
And in the future, we see everyone leading a lifetime for good.
InLife. A Lifetime for good.
Vision and Mission
To be the market leader in the insurance industry to whom more Filipinos entrust the financial security of their families.
We are Insular Life, the pioneering and largest Filipino life insurance company.
Our mission is to provide a full-range of high-value insurance products and other related services that empower families to attain financial security and fulfill their dreams, thus helping build a stronger Philippines.
We enable our professional, customer-oriented employees and agency force to render service of the highest quality.
We are experts in our core business, and we operate with excellence at all times to optimize stakeholder value.
We continuously pursue strategic opportunities, and achieve sustained growth through dynamic marketing, prudent investments, and exceptional service.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: ilifenc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati City