National Capital Region Jobs Trainer Position at IQVIA SOLUTIONS OPERATIONS CENTER PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we IQVIA SOLUTIONS OPERATIONS CENTER PHILIPPINES, INC. are looking for candidates for the position of trainer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Services & Customer Service and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|IQVIA SOLUTIONS OPERATIONS CENTER PHILIPPINES, INC.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with various members of the Commercial Compliance management and leadership teams.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, technical/product and skills enhancement training for Commercial Compliance employees.
- Creates and/or acquires training guides and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint).
- Strong Communication Skills – Emphasis on understanding client needs / questions.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training method/tools/techniques.
Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, sound decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Amenable to work both in Ortigas and Taguig (hybrid)
- Willing to work in Night shift.
|National Capital Region
- Day 1 HMO with free dependents
- Retirement Plan
- Hybrid Work Set-up
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 70,00 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries
Unleash Your Potential
It takes curiosity and intellectual courage to accomplish great things. It takes brave minds to bring powerful ideas to reality and transform healthcare.
We are a diverse, global team that shares a passion for collaboration and solving complex problems.
Together, we help customers drive healthcare forward.
Join our #braveminds movement and see where your skills can take you
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement and Life Insurance