National Capital Region Jobs Training Associate Mega Manila Position at Leslie Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Training Associate Mega Manila. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Leslie Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Training Associate Mega Manila|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Training Associate is responsible for training personnel/s and will be reporting to the Training Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Education, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Mass Communication or Business Courses.
- At least 1 year work experience in food service industry
- At least 1 year work experience in training and development
- Preference will given to those with work experience in fast food chains
- With project and time management skills
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- With very good presentation ability, dynamic and result-oriented
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the local Area Business Development Managers (ABDM) to determine and agree with new franchisee training, store opening assistance schedule and training sessions which include but are not limited to new product launching, product preparation simulation, new store standards orientations.
- Responsible for training the employees of basic training modules to store crew, crew leaders and franchisees
- Responsible for attaining set targets in terms of pupil ratio and store to crew ratio.
- Assists in new store openings
- Willing to do field work
- Willing to report in Sucat Paranaque
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Leslie Corporation, 4 Dama De Noche, Parañaque, 1715 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LESLIE CORPORATION is one of the leading snack food companies in the country operating several modern and fully-automated manufacturing plants.
We have over 30 years of experience in making snack products that are delicious and healthy to eat. Our brands include Clover Chips, Clover Bits, Cheezy, Baked Cheezy Puffs, Nacho Corn Chips, Thin & Crispy Banana Chips, Wild Willys, Crispy Shrimp and others.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SL-VL