Marikina City Jobs Training Specialist Position at BF Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of TRAINING SPECIALIST. For candidates who reside in Marikina City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at BF Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that all agents deployed to Operations are well equipped with the right knowledge and skills to handle their tasks. Soft skills trainers are the leaders in the development of the interpersonal skills of the agents.
- Develop curriculum and training materials for customer service, basic writing, telephone, call control and soft skills the following soft skills: communication, active listening, business etiquette, business writing, critical thinking, comprehension and creative thinking.
- Deliver specialized training to internal and external customers agent.
- Conduct meeting with internal and external clients.
- Proactively seek areas that need improvement to enhance service support within the Service Desk and Identify preventive and proactive solutions.
- Evaluate training to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Maintain training records.
- Lead new training projects and initiatives.
- Research new ideas and techniques in delivering soft skills training.
- Identify and perform needs analysis within the Service Desk.
- Ensures training database is kept current with agent data.
- Other related projects, tasks or activities that may be assigned by the employee’s superiors.
Capabilities & Experience
- Facilitation Skills.
- Classroom Management.
- Subject Matter Expertise.
- Technical Aptitude.
- Training Design.
- Training Materials Development.
- Training Evaluation.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- At least 1-year previous customer client training/facilitating experience; technical training experience preferred but not required; Technical writing experience; 1+ year training/facilitation experience required; Familiarity with call management systems.
- Ability to handle simple projects covering a focused functional area.
- Develops SMART individual goals and strategies with minimal assistance; clearly defines areas for measurement, the necessary tools to be used and the procedure by which measurement and evaluation will be carried out; Deals with simple to moderate performance problems.
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent training experience required.
- Training and/or technical certifications preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php39,00.00 – Php45,00.00 per month
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||BF Corporation, 85 J. P. Rizal St, Marikina, 1801 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.