Taguig City Jobs Transition & Transformation Manager Position at Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of transition & transformation manager with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate and domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc.
|Transition & Transformation Manager
|Type of Work
Transition & Transformation Manager
Successfully executes Integrated Portfolio Management services for new and existing global clients. The Transition & Transformation IPM Manager is responsible for the execution of all transition and transformation initiatives for Integrated Portfolio Management. The IPM Manger partners with the Transition and Transformation service line leads and PMO to solution and establish touchpoints among the team. Supports process deployment, program improvement and quality initiatives for existing accounts.
Essential Job Duties
• Coordinate and successfully execute Integrated Portfolio Management process for new and existing clients within Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services enterprise.
• Accountable for establishing and implementing an IPM process schedule
• Communicate inefficiencies in existing process and work with IPM Director to establish new processes to suit client specific needs
• Monitor, track and report IPM transition and transformation progress; identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies.
• Manage IPM Transition & Transformation to ensure maximum efficiency and delivery of services per contractual obligations:
o Set completion targets and identify the key success criteria
o Lead all IPM workstream meetings; including but not limited to: internal meetings and client meetings.
o Work across service lines to identify interdependencies, risks and barriers
o Generate and deploy best practices playbooks, templates and IPM tools
o Consult with technology and setup of IPM services including reporting and proactive analytics
• Conduct Training and handoffs:
o Publish process and tools that ensure focus on quality control and contract compliance
o Ensure proper training and handoffs have occurred and are communicated
• Coordinate any additional IPM post transition/transformation activities.
• Performs other related duties as required or requested.
· College Degree in: Related Field
· Certifications, Licenses or Accreditations preferred; if so list: Six Sigma, PMP Certification, PROSCI and/or other change management training.
· Requires seven to ten years of experience
· Management experience (Min of 3 years): Or equivalent combination of education and experience (this is critical if a degree is not “required” to perform the essential functions of the job)
· Specialized Knowledge/Skills: Global Portfolio Management
· Communication – Written
· Priority Setting
· MSFT Office product proficiency
· Problem Solving
· Team Participation
· Customer/Client Focus
· Time Management
· Attention to Detail
· Communication – Oral
· Global & Cultural Awareness
· Global & Cultural Awareness
|National Capital Region
|11th, Cushman & Wakefield - Commercial Real Estate Services, Ecotower, 32nd Street, 9th Ave, Taguig, 1634, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,00 employees in over 400 offices and approximately 60 countries. In 2021, the firm had revenue of $9.4 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, and valuation and other services. To learn more, visit ww.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Putting our clients and our people at the center of what's next.
• America’s Best Employers 2019
• America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2019
• Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality
100% on the Human Rights Campaign’s
Corporate Equality Index 2019
• Top 2 Commercial Real Estate Brand
The Lipsey Company
• IAOP’s The Global Outsourcing 100®
• Euromoney’s Top Real Estate Services Firm
Global, North America, Central and Eastern
Europe, Asia and China
• ENERGY STAR® Partner of the
Year Sustained Excellence Award
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
• Corporate Culture of Safety Award
National Safety Council
• International Ethics Standards (IES)
Coalition, Business Supporter
• #2 Property Management & Brokerage
Commercial Property Executive
• #3 U.S. Investment Sales
Real Estate Alert
• Property Management Company of the Year
Central & Eastern European Real Estate
• Awarded 4 TOBY® Awards
For buildings around the globe
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life & Accident Insurance