National Capital Region Jobs Travel Agent For Groups- Flights: Work From Home Position at Goway Travel Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Goway Travel Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of travel agent for groups- flights: work from home and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Goway Travel Limited
|Travel Agent For Groups- Flights: Work From Home
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Handles, and services all internal/external booking, quoting, and after sales service requests, from internal/external customers (worldwide).
1. Quotes/bookings are processed based on internal department SLA’s.
2. GoApp is using for quote tracking, and follow up notes.
3. Ensure all Queues (GDS and Internal TBX); are checked, and serviced daily. (ex. Schedule changes, cancelled flights, HX segments, and various GDS segment updates)
4. All PNR’s/TravCom/TBX/Ivector files as per booking policies and procedures.
5. Prospecting for new customers/client.
6. All quotes are followed up on as per booking policies and procedures.
7. Ensure all relevant booking information is pre-collect to minimize booking touch points.
8. Error’s on fares in either GDS or internal reservation system(s) are immediately reported to your reporting supervisor
9. You are on time, and ready to start as per pre-allocated shift time.
10. All forms of communication are professionally handled based on Goway’s Travel Employee handbook.
11. All bookings/customers are serviced in accordance to department(s) SLA’s, and Goway Travel employee handbook.
12. Tickets are issued well in advance of airline imposed ticketing deadlines.
13. All requests are taken care of same day, includes quotes, changes, and complaints; as per booking policies and procedures
14. Invoices, commission refunds, E-tickets are sent out same day ticket(s) were issued and or full/partial funds have been collected.
15. Last minute, one-ways, 3rd party credit cards or check payments tickets requests must be pre-approved by your supervisor first before accepting or processing.
16. All forms of customer communication must be attending to within 24hrs.
17. Ensure all script notes for re-issues, new tickets and refunds are properly filled in before queuing to ticketing; as per agreed inter department SLA agreement.
18. Route/Pricing analyses may be required for market intelligence.
19. Report failed sales with your reporting supervisor immediately.
20. All Credit card payments, and check payments are properly verified to ensure details are correct before issuing.
21. All booking (fares) are verified prior to accepting payments.
22. We are open from 9am to 9pm (Mon to Fri) and 10am to 6pm (Sat); you may be required to work a difference shift or Saturday from time to time.
23. You may be required to cover Local holidays (at a shift premium)
24. Additionally to your daily responsibilities, you may be assigned files to work, and cover off.
25. Expected to attend onsite, online, and offsite training seminars.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of Travelbox/TravCom reservation systems are a plus.
Understand how to fare construct using net, published, and private fares within GoApp, GDS, and TBX
A strong working knowledge of Amadeus
Understand how to action queue’s within GDS
Previous experience using a call centre phone system.
Strong customer service skills
Strong knowledge of airline routings
Strong sales and closing abilities
Superior customer service skills (Internal and External)
|National Capital Region
- Work from Home
- Continuous Learning and Upskill
- Job Stability
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Goway Travel, operating since 1970, has been providing unforgettable travel experiences for travellers from all walks of life. We are North America's leading travel provider to Australia & the South Pacific, Asia, Africa & the Middle East, Latin America & Antarctica and the world’s most Idyllic Islands.
Privately owned, we have a global presence with our head office in Toronto and branches in Vancouver, Los Angeles, Sydney and Manila which employ over 250 specialist staff.
What the company does
We offer a wide choice of travel ideas, ranging from fully independent travelling, to escorted tours and adventure touring for the more adventurous trekker. Our vast product range is reflected in the strength of our stand-alone brands: GroupsOnly, Special Events by Goway, AfricaExperts, Asia by Goway, IslandsEscapes, Latin America, GowayAir, AdventuresIncorporated and Holidays of a Lifetime.
The strength of Goway has always been our staff and our commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Registration No.: FS201423231
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, performance bonuses, Business Casual