National Capital Region Jobs Travel Agent / Travel Consultant Position at Fiesta Tours & Travel Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Fiesta Tours & Travel Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of travel agent / travel consultant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱20,000 - ₱30,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Fiesta Tours & Travel Corporation|
|Position||Travel Agent / Travel Consultant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
- Handles corporate nd commercial accounts
- Entertains inquiries of walk-in and phone-in clients
- Books airlines, hotels, tours and other related travel requirement of passengers
- Prepares quotes/proposals to clients
- Arranges special rates from the airlines for group travel
- Takes down minutes of the department meeting (this is on rotation)
- Represents Corp. and Leisure in Familiarization Tours (on rotation)
- Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems, Amadeus and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be advantage.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Fiesta Pacific Tours & Events, Inc., 1205 Landsdale Tower Mp. Ignacia, cor Timog Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fiesta Tours and Travel Corporation was founded by Ma. Dolores Remulla-Fortun and Leilani Joy Flores in March 1982. The other incorporators included Mr. Leonardo Sarao, Mr. Juanito Remulla and Mrs. Ditas Remulla. With eight (8) employees, it had it first business day on May 18, 1982 at 1312 M. Adriatico Street, Ermita, Manila. It was accredited as an IATA (International Air Transport Association) Agent in March 1984 and was one of the first to join the elite circle of BSP (Bank Settlement Plan) agents. From 1984 up to the present, the agency has managed to reap several awards for production and high standard of service from several airlines. In February 1986, Dr. Juanito C. Remulla replaced Leilani Joy Flores as a member of the board. Fiesta Tours and Travel has grown from annual turnover of Php 5 million in 1982 to Php 900 million in 2010, and employs over 40 men and women, half of whom have been in the service for over ten (10) years. It enjoys a computer linkage with abacus, Amadeus and Galileo Reservation Systems, which allow access to travel information as well as instant confirmation on flight and hotel reservations. In January 1996, Fiesta Tours and Travel Corp. transferred to a bigger location at 517 Alonso Street, Malate, Manila. Fiesta Tours and Travel Corp. was certified ISO 9002 by SGS Yarsley International last August 16, 200, and was upgraded to ISO 9001: 2008 up to the present.
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Specific Location: Malate, Manila