Misamis Oriental (CDO) Jobs Travel Associate (eco Travel Ph.) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Jobstreet Philippines are looking for candidates for the position of travel associate (eco travel ph.) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and domiciled in Misamis Oriental (CDO) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Travel Associate (eco Travel Ph.)
|Misamis Oriental (CDO)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Using a computerized system responds to customer questions in a call center environment.
- May carry out one or more of the following: Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries, and logs customer calls.
- Informs clients about services available and assesses customer needs.
- With or without BPO experience
- least High School / SHS Graduate/ College Graduate
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work onsite
Interested applicants may click “_Apply now_”
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fresh graduate
|Misamis Oriental (CDO)
|FJHW+MW6 Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, Ground Floor Trinidad Building, Corrales Avenue, Cagayan de Oro, 9000 Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days