Cavite Jobs Treasury Manager Position at Cavite Meats and Agri Trading Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cavite and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Cavite Meats and Agri Trading Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as TREASURY MANAGER and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱38,000 - ₱53,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Cavite Meats and Agri Trading Inc.|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 38.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 53.200|
TREASURY MANAGER (Food Manufacturing Industry)
- GRADUATE OF ACCOUNTANCY, BANKING AND FINANCE OR OTHER RELATED COURSE.
- WITH AT LEAST 5 YEARS MANAGERIAL LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE HANDLING TREASURY DEPARTMENT IN FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY.
A. Preparing business activity reports, financial statements, and
forecasts. -Ensuring financial legal requirements are met.
B. Developing financial reporting systems.
C. Finding ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial
reports and business processes.
D. Analyzing market trends to discover business opportunities
and maximize profits.
E. Cash Flow Management
F. Maintaining up-to-date financial system knowledge.
- CPA QUALIFICATION IS AN ADVANTAGE / NON-CPA APPLICANTS IS WELCOME TO APPLY.
- STRONG KNOWLEDGE IN FINANCIAL REPORTING .
- ABILILITY TO REVIEW DATA AND MAKE RELEVANT MANAGEMENT DECISIONS.
- STRONG FINANCIAL SYSTEM AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION UNDERSTANDING.
|Address||Cavite Meats And Agri Trading Inc., Km. 31 Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy, Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CAVITEMEATS AGRI-TRADING INC., started in 2016 with the main purposes of engaging in hog dealership, sourcing meat from several farms in Southern Luzon, in order to supply the pork requirements of various wet markets and Super Market in the areas of Dasmariñas, Imus, Pasay and Subic. Through persistent effort, the fledgling company was able to develop its market, and in a short period ventured into the commercial growing of hogs or hog farming involves: breeding, gestation, birthing (known in the industry as farrowing), weaning, nursery, and hog finishing. To be able to meet the growing demand for their products.
In November 2016, Cavite Meats Agri-Trading Inc., formally registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to be included among the selected companies contributing to the nation-wide thrust towards agro-industrial development. The quest for improvement has not stop since. The ever-rising consumer standards and the constantly changing business climate demanded heightened awareness and quick response.The company convincingly met these challenges and, before long Cavite Meats Agri-Trading Inc, established itself as one of the major player in the fresh meat industry.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), paid SL&VL, Annual Performance bonus, Office based: Mon-Friday; SP Team: with Saturdays