Pasig City Jobs Treasury Supervisor (holding Company) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Treasury Supervisor (Holding Company) in our company, Jobstreet Philippines. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Treasury Supervisor (holding Company)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Company: Large Holding Company
Position: TREASURY SPECIALIST (Supervisory level)
Our client is a Philippine-based investment holding company with businesses in various industries such as infrastructure, property development, hospital management, water services. They are currently looking for a Treasury Specialist who will mainly be responsible for cash management and the accurate and timely processing of payables and receivables of the holding company and some of its subsidiaries.
The company is based in Ortigas, Pasig City and the role is 100% onsite.
- Monitors the inflow and outflow of cash and manages the cash positions of various entities within the group.
- Ensures the availability of funds for operating concerns, projects and initiatives as well as unplanned contingencies.
- Builds a good and balanced portfolio of placements/investments by securing competitive rates and matching them to potential company disbursements.
- Provides complete and accurate reports and documentations of all disbursements, collections, investments, and other bank transactions.
- Ensures full compliance to all documentary and regulatory requirements of partner financial institutions.
- Continuously monitor different financial instruments and products and ensures that concerned companies and regularly updated.
- With at least five (5) years experience in the treasury function including A/P, A/R, bank reconciliation, and cash management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, or any related field.
- Must be familiar with financial instruments and products and have established relationships with financial institutions.
- Must be adept in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Keen attention to details, can multi task, meet tight deadlines and manage stressful situations.
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days