National Capital Region Jobs Urgent! Business Analyst – Bgc/ Hybrid (user Stories) Position at YONDU INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Urgent! Business Analyst - BGC/ Hybrid (User Stories). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, YONDU INC., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Urgent! Business Analyst - Bgc/ Hybrid (user Stories)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We’re Yondu Inc – Yondu is a top-notch IT solutions company in the Philippines for Cloud Services, Software Development, IT Staff Augmentation, SMS and Managed Services
Job title: Business Analyst
Office Location: BGC- Hybrid( Work From Home)
Work Days: Mon to Fri
Work Hours: DayShift
Contract type: Permanent
Note: we are currently looking for Juniors, Mid-level
The candidate must have background as a Business Analyst 1+ Years using the ff:
- Agile User Story Creation
- Creating Diagrams, Use Cases, and Test Case
- Mapping Data from Sources
- Functional Testing
- Requirements Gathering
“Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Refines high-level business requirements/demand stories-user stories (DSUS)
- Gathers, consolidates, and analyzes detailed business requirements/user stories from sponsors, stakeholders, and/or subject matter experts (SME).
- Ensures that all detailed requirements artifacts are delivered within project timelines.
If you are interested, please send your updated resume – looking forward working with you!
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Yondu, Inc., Panorama Tower, Penthouse, Lane A, corner 34th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yondu is a Philippine-based IT solutions company owned by Globe Telecom. We empower businesses across various industries through a wide array of innovative technology solutions to help them scale in the new digital economy. Our mission is to create happier technological experiences by turning great ideas into excellent and valuable business solutions.
If you’re looking to advance your career in the IT industry, Yondu is the best place to be. You will be a part of a young, dynamic culture that always pursues innovation and growth. As a Yondude, you’ll gain fresh perspectives from a team of knowledgeable and competitive individuals and learn how to develop cutting-edge business solutions that go above and beyond. You’ll also enjoy collaborating with brilliant and fun people who are ready to take on the world.
Established in 2001, our company has grown exponentially, and we’re always on the lookout for highly skilled and competitive individuals to innovate and evolve with. If this sounds exciting for you, #BeAYondude, and leverage your expertise to help us achieve our ultimate goal of going above and beyond!
Join us and grow your career in the IT industry!
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Paranaque