National Capital Region Jobs Urgent Hiring! Azure Operations Engineer Position at Sysgen RPO, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Sysgen RPO, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of URGENT HIRING! Azure Operations Engineer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱100,000 - ₱140,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Sysgen RPO, Inc.
|Urgent Hiring! Azure Operations Engineer
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Cloud Operations Engineer
- Full support will be provided by experienced engineers and a network of cloud specialists.
• Perform all key Service Management processes including change, incident, problem, monitoring, maintenance and specially handing service requests for 3 core applications.
• Specifically handle 24/7 L1, L2 and L3 oversight for Cloud Incident responses and excellent understanding of the end-to-end support process from client to different support escalation levels
• Manage, configure, respond and resolve Azure security alerts
• Perform platform, application(s) and network monitoring
• Perform patching of OS, monitoring/restoring backups and regular testing for DR/application recovery
• Provide support for production and non-production environments to ensure system update and expected service levels
• Develop and document processes based on operation incidents, technologies and tools used in those processes to resolve
• Building out Azure infrastructure for internal environments as part of operational acceptance
• Drive towards modern DevOps practices wherever possible; leveraging automation and infrastructure as code practices
• Implement Operational tools and requirements, e.g. monitoring solutions, high availability services
• Experience in deploying and managing cloud operations for a company using Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or other major cloud services.
• Experience as a DevOps team member developing and maintaining SaaS applications
• Experience in analyzing and mitigating security related issues and threats • Design, generate and interpret operational reports related to system health status, capacity management and system performance management
• Experience in using infrastructure monitoring and privileged access management Person Specification
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills
• Drive to investigate, lead and implement new technologies, recommend improvements and continuously develop the products we support
• Knowledge of agile development/SDLC processes and hands on participation in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives with UK and Manila teams.
• Experience in working in multiple time-zones/countries and rotating shift systems to align with business demands.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and respond to unexpected or disruptive events
• Communicate and share knowledge with wider team so there is continuous learning and knowledge transfer across the team
• Work and communicate effectively with colleagues, end-user clients and various levels/roles of management
• Seek and acquire relevant and emerging knowledge and skills in developing and maintaining cloud-based products and services under company training programs
Qualifications that would be advantageous for the position:
• Microsoft Azure Certification (AZ-900, AZ-103/104 certified or equivalent) • Driven to develop and achieve further certification; supported by the business with technical support and access to Microsoft exams • Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering. • Familiarity with ITILv3 or ITIL v4 • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and of financial reporting (cost management and optimization)
|National Capital Region
|Sysgen RPO, Legaspi Suites Building, 178 Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT Sysgen RPO Inc.
Sysgen RPO is a provider of recruitment and RPO services. It’s broad recruitment experience dates to 1991 even before its actual incorporation in 2016. As a spin-off company of a staffing firm whose existence in the Philippines spanned 25 years, Sysgen RPO is uniquely positioned to service all your hiring needs.
Our “claim to fame” is our ability to provide highly experienced and well-connected Technology Recruiters to get the people you need to grow your business.
To address its hiring needs, companies need a provider with an in-depth knowledge of (technical) recruiting and the strategies to make it successful.
Our recent success includes a recruitment project with a Japanese firm where we were tasked to hire 50 Software Engineers within a 5-month period.
Our clients, mostly global and startup companies, continue to come to us for their hiring needs.
WHY Sysgen RPO Inc.
Sysgen RPO is equipped with almost 30 years of recruiting excellence particularly in technology recruitment.
We maintain a huge database and network of tech talents that we can easily tap when you need them.
We employ only the best and experienced (technical) Recruiters, and we train them to be even better.
We craft tailor-fitted solutions because we know your hiring needs must cater to you overall business objective.
Our management team and recruitment teams have successfully used strategies to help build our client’s human capital base.
We are experts in recruitment marketing, recruitment metrics, and out of the box thinking.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-00-100
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days