Pasig City Jobs Urgent Hiring | Bpo Learning & Development Analyst – Ortigas (on Site) Position at Foundever™
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as URGENT HIRING | BPO LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT ANALYST - ORTIGAS (ON SITE). For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Foundever™, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Urgent Hiring | Bpo Learning & Development Analyst - Ortigas (on Site)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The L&D Admin is responsible for providing administrative, logistical and data management to Learning & development and Australia operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track and maintain monthly/regular reports and summarize evaluation reports
- Process system access request for new hires and existing agents for upskill
- Generate salary codes for new hires
- Deactivate system access in the client system
- Track training module compliance
- Collect data and documents related to training and participants
- Perform other tasks required by the supervisor or manager
- Send and compile L1 survey to new hires
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with less than one year of relevant experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Excel
- Proficient in Power BI
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables
- Applicants must be willing to work on site
- Applicants must have at least minimum of 6 months experience
- Preferably with Learning & Development experience
|National Capital Region
- Day 1 HMO
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sitel Group® and SYKES are now Foundever™.
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,00 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Mission: At Foundever™, we make things simple.
Put simply, our mission is to be the solutions and the team behind the best experiences for the world’s leading brands. Wherever and whenever needed.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedules