Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Urgent Hiring | Bpo Training Team Lead – Cebu (on Site) Position at Foundever™
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Foundever™ is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of URGENT HIRING | BPO TRAINING TEAM LEAD - CEBU (ON SITE) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Urgent Hiring | Bpo Training Team Lead - Cebu (on Site)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Training Supervisor ensures the quality of training being conducted in training and production region meets the required specifications/procedures/customer requirements. Assigned in auditing training and operations product knowledge needs and recommends corrective actions to concerned personnel/department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as point of contact for all training issues and questions both internal to Sykes and the account.
- Prepares Training reports and interacts with operations and support groups regarding training needs of people in production.
- Ensures adherence to customer standards and recommends actions, if necessary to contain and correct training problems.
- Schedules, coordinates and facilitates training calibration sessions among new an old Trainers to ensure correctness of content and effectiveness of facilitation of classes.
- Ensure quality of work in training to the satisfaction of customer (internal/external).
- Assesses and discusses problems relating to yield, quality, efficiency, non-conformance and other major discrepancies with operations and support counterparts that focus on product knowledge.
- Updates Account Managers on changes regarding information, policies, guidelines, spec etc. through Specs/Info awareness/campaign.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities over the Trainers.
- Looks on adherence to company and account policies and house rules.
- Makes sure that Trainer’s schedules are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with less than one year of relevant experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables
- Applicants must be willing to work on site
- Applicants must have at least minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as Training Supervisor
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||Foundever Hub Cebu, Commerce St, corner B. Benedicto St, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines|
- Day 1 HMO
- Career Growth
- Competitive Salary
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sitel Group® and SYKES are now Foundever™.
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,00 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Mission: At Foundever™, we make things simple.
Put simply, our mission is to be the solutions and the team behind the best experiences for the world’s leading brands. Wherever and whenever needed.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedules