Pasig City Jobs Us General Ledger Coordinator Position at Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of US General Ledger Coordinator with full time working hours for our company office, Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc., for residents of Pasig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a US General Ledger Coordinator.
|Canon Business Process Services Philippines Inc.
|Us General Ledger Coordinator
|Type of Work
The General Ledger Coordinator ll is responsible to :
- Accurately enter approved JEs from repository site (ECM) to the Accounting system (ERP) and making sure that all Jes are in sync between ERP and ECM
- Creates accrual entries and makes adjustments when necessary
- Create site acronyms, create/change GL accounts, pull out automatic recurring entries in Accounting system
- Accumulates and analyze financial information in preparation of monthly and year-end schedules, reports and reconciliation
- Print Management reports, upload in ECM, and send copies to Opertions and other departments
- Supports the regional/departmental P&L review
- Covers for the absence other Coordinators
- Performs other job assignments as specified by Finance Director in NY., Section Supervisors/Managers and, as expected of every employee of Canon Business Process Services Philippines, Inc. (CBPS), the GL Coordinator ll is expected to:
- Reads manuals, periodicals, technical reports and attend trainings to learn ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.
- Maintain or exceed company’s quality standards for all assigned tasks.
- Must be able to handle high levels of stress and be congenial to other customers, clients, employees at all times
- Demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm to exceed client expectations.
- Conduct behavior in a professional manner, consistent with normal business practices.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive information, in line with the Information Security policy of the organization.
- Adhere to all CBPS’ policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- At least 1 year of financial and accounting experience
- Preferably with 2 years experience as GL Coordinator
- Basic knowledge of mail, copy, fax, and binding machinery
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Spreadsheet (preferably Advanced excel), and Presentation Software
- Ability to communicate with clients
- Ability to handle difficult, clients, employees, and situations
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand visual processes, interpret data, and translate it into the written word
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is critical in this role to ensure that financial records are properly maintained and errors are minimized.
- Advanced ability to ensure that quality and production standards are met
- Advanced customer service skills
- Advanced organizational, administrative, record-keeping and time-management skills
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. is a leading provider of managed services and technology that enable organizations to improve operational efficiency while reducing risk and cost. Experts apply quality management principles and tools such as Six Sigma® to advance performance to a higher level. The company offers services including BPO, imaging, records management, print, mail and eDiscovery, and is an IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2012 for the sixth consecutive year. Based in New York City, Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Parent company Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ) ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2011 and is one of Fortune magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2012. Learn more at ww.cbps.canon.com
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays - Fridays (Flexible Shift Depending on Business Requirement)
- Specific Location: Ortigas