Davao Jobs Vici And Lead Management Specialist Position at The Launchpad
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company The Launchpad is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Davao and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of vici and lead management specialist and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Vici And Lead Management Specialist
|Type of Work
“Excuses will always be there for you. Opportunity won’t.”
The wait is over. The Launchpad, Inc. is looking for VICI and Lead Management Specialist who can start ASAP!! Yes, ASAP!!
- Have a working/wide knowledge of VICI Dial and Lead Management (BPO Industry).
- Has at least 6 months to a year of experience in Information Tech tasks, especially with the BPO Industry.
- Graduate of BS IT, BS Computer Science, or any related courses.
- Can work onsite and is ok with a flexible working schedule (Preferably night shift).
- A Team Player who is okay working with a team.
- Can start ASAP.
Send your applications directly to us by clicking “Send Message” or emailing us your updated resume at **@thelaunchpadteam.com / or **
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|The Launchpad, Inc., Southern Tourist Inn, 423 Villa Abrille St, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.