National Capital Region Jobs Video Editor – 10336391820 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Video Editor - 10336391820. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Support Shepherd and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Video Editor - 10336391820|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position: Video Editor
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40hrs/week with a flexible schedule (required to have at least 1-2 hours overlap in EST)
Salary Range: 800 to 1,500 USD per month
Role Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Edit short-form reels or videos for various social media platforms
- Cut and edit video provided
- Add engaging video animations and transitions
- Add engaging sounds as needed
- Add eye catching captions to match our preferred aesthetic
- Create engaging thumbnail images
- Utilize any video editing tool to create dynamic visual effects and graphics to enhance video content
- Collaborate closely to ensure a cohesive and high-quality end product
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to strict deadlines and prioritizing tasks effectively
- At least 2 years of experience as a Video Editor and working on short-form reels/videos for various social media platforms
- Must have solid experience with any editing software packages (e.g. Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Must submit portfolio of past works to show proven experience as a video editor with short-form videos for various social media platforms (YouTube Shorts, Reels for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Be able to meet and exceed our current editing style capabilities
- Good-Excellent communication skills in English (Written and Verbal); above average communication skills can be accepted if you have a strong background/experience relevant for the role
- Meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate effectively with team members to ensure smooth and efficient project execution
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work well independently and take initiative to drive projects forward
Benefits: PH Standard Holidays
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.