Zamboanga Jobs Video Editor Position at Roden Paul Photography and Film Production
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Zamboanga and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Video Editor in our business office, Roden Paul Photography and Film Production.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Roden Paul Photography and Film Production|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This hirer is still in the process of verification. Copy and paste this link on your browser to know what it means: https://cloud.ph.jobstreetmail.com/PH-JS-CAN-Under-Verification
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our busy production team. As a lead video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director.
To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director’s idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
- Meeting with the director to determine production vision.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field.
- Previous work experience as a video editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
|Address||Roden Paul Photography and Film Production, Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Specific Location: Dipolog City