National Capital Region Jobs Virtual Executive Assistant And Digital Marketing Specialist – 13354549543 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Support Shepherd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Virtual Executive Assistant and Digital Marketing Specialist - 13354549543 and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Virtual Executive Assistant And Digital Marketing Specialist - 13354549543
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
*LOOKING FOR FILIPINO or PHILIPPINES-BASED CANDIDATES
Job Title: Virtual Executive Assistant and Digital Marketing Specialist
Working Schedule M-F 8 AM – 4 PM EST
Salary: 800 – 1,700 USD
We are a full-service commercial flooring contractor, certified WBE (Women Business Enterprise), a WOSB (Women-Owned Small Business), and an authorized dealer on the NY State Floor-Covering contract. We offer flooring consultation, sales, installation, and maintenance, along with a commitment to exceptional customer service and the highest-quality workmanship. Our customers recognize that commitment, giving us satisfaction ratings averaging 9.7 on a 10-point scale.
About the Job
A Virtual Executive Assistant and Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support to the President and CEO while managing and executing digital marketing campaigns to enhance our online presence, generate leads and increase conversions. This position is responsible for managing the executive’s calendar, handling email correspondence, conducting research, and making travel arrangements. The Virtual Executive Assistant and Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the President and CEO.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide high-level administrative support to the President and CEO, including managing the executive’s calendar and scheduling appointments and meetings
- Manage the executive’s inbox, responding to or forwarding emails as needed, flagging important messages, and culling unnecessary correspondence
- Make travel arrangements, including booking flights and hotels and arranging transportation
- Provide general administrative support, such as filing documents and maintaining records
- Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns across various channels such as social media, email
- marketing, and online advertising to enhance brand awareness, generate leads, and increase conversions
- Create and curate content for the website, social media channels, and email marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance and generate reports to inform decision-making
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the website for search engines
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies and apply them where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Has at least 5 years of proven experience as a virtual executive assistant and digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with social media marketing, email marketing, and web design
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
Holidays: US & PH Regular Holidays
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.