Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Visual Merchandising Officer (metro Ayala) Position at Metro Retail Stores Group, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Metro Retail Stores Group, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Visual Merchandising Officer (Metro Ayala) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Metro Retail Stores Group, Inc.
|Visual Merchandising Officer (metro Ayala)
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Develop, design, and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy for the store.
- Design eye-catching visual displays that lead customers through the store.
- Design and produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans, and special promotions displays.
- Determine the key messages and create an image of the end result.
- Develop, revise, and present ideas for designs.
- Act in alignment with the organization’s culture, products, image, and target market.
- Keep track of costs and adhere to a budget.
- Provide briefings to staff on display arrangements and oversee the production process.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements.
- Research and analyze lifestyles, demographics, and design trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Interior Design, Retail Management, or related field.
- Comprehensive portfolio of related visual design work.
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Graphics Software like Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, and Corel Draw is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in Visual Merchandising for Apparel (Fashion) and Home.
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|8WHP+23 Metro Retail Stores Group, Inc., Taft IT Zone Bldg Mantawe Avenue, Quizo, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
METRO - Celebrating 40 years of retail operations in 2022
In 1982, Victor and Sally started the METRO Gaisano Department Store and Supermarket from very humble beginnings with their children, Margaret, Jack, Edward and Frank. METRO was then a humble two-story building. Today, METRO is at the forefront as the premiere homegrown retailer from Cebu. Much more than the capital that started the business, the core values set forth by its patriarch serve as the foundation of the business, which has evolved from a start up to the present professional organization. A nationwide expansion consequently brought METRO to major key cities outside Cebu; with 46 METRO stores standing tall, serving the needs of an average of 150,00 shoppers a day.
This 2015, we have set our eyes on further spreading our wings as we soar more new sites in North Luzon, South Luzon, Visayas and Metro Manila. Our vision to be the country’s retail value innovator has set the tone for us in terms of how we work and how we make decisions. METRO Retail Stores Group has thus transformed itself from traditional to modern retailing, purposefully adapting to various store formats making METRO more accessible, more tangible and more visible. METRO has also grown into a company of over 9,00 employees with 46 stores in 2015, and still counting.
Amid aggressive growth expansion and innovation, METRO Retail Stores Group continues to advocate the importance of keeping its Core Values in which the company operates around. We are collectively proud of our Brand Authenticity: a defined heritage and history, and a well-grounded value set we call the Four As – Affordability, Accessibility, Adaptability, Alliances.
People are our Assets. METRO Retail Stores Group has a good and dedicated team working to achieve one shared vision. A business enterprise is never a one-man show. As the business grows, the company sees the need to develop and retain talents who will help the company operate and lead the expansion road map.
We grow people. We grow business.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Metro Privilege Card (After 2 years of employment), Uniform/ Business Casual, Corporate - Mondays-Fridays / Store - Mondays-Saturdays/Sundays
- Specific Location: Mandaue City, Cebu near Parkmall