Mandaluyong City Jobs Visual Merchandising Officer Position at Sysgen RPO, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, we Sysgen RPO, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as visual merchandising officer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱35,000 - ₱40,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Sysgen RPO, Inc.|
|Position||Visual Merchandising Officer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Direct hire with the Client
- M/F Onsite
- Permanent position
– Responsible for providing solutions on in-store visual merchandising challenges; establishes standards to improve store aesthetics; helps meet merchandising goals and ultimately increase sales turnover.
– Updates, maintains, and coordinates merchandise in the store; organizes major store changes, new arrivals, and replenishment.
– Provides store-specific visual merchandising directions based on the brand’s overall direction and standard; responsible to coordinate design specifications with marketing for customization.
– Partners and interacts with Marketing and Merchandising to set store-specific visual merchandising strategies.
– Conducts regular store audits to ensure maintenance of VM standards set by the brand.
– Provides on-the-spot training and coaching of store teams on current VM standards and thematic displays.
– Creates and develops visual merchandising guidelines (window and display arrangement, launches, training, etc.)
– Prepares store marketing collaterals (e.g. banners, POP signages, etc.), oversees production and delivery in stores.
– Conceptualizes and suggests designs for display racks aimed to fit assigned brand spaces.
– Supervises ingress, rollout, and egress of in-store activities/events
– Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Interior Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design, Architecture, Fashion Design, Clothing Technology, Visual Merchandising
– Strong computer skills, particularly in design software (AutoCad, Macromedia Freehand, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, CorelDraw) and Office applications.
– Demonstrated knowledge of Visual Merchandising and/or Store Planning experience.
– Excellent visual merchandising presentation skills and understanding of customer-centric retail design.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT Sysgen RPO Inc.
Sysgen RPO is a provider of recruitment and RPO services. It’s broad recruitment experience dates to 1991 even before its actual incorporation in 2016. As a spin-off company of a staffing firm whose existence in the Philippines spanned 25 years, Sysgen RPO is uniquely positioned to service all your hiring needs.
Our “claim to fame” is our ability to provide highly experienced and well-connected Technology Recruiters to get the people you need to grow your business.
To address its hiring needs, companies need a provider with an in-depth knowledge of (technical) recruiting and the strategies to make it successful.
Our recent success includes a recruitment project with a Japanese firm where we were tasked to hire 50 Software Engineers within a 5-month period.
Our clients, mostly global and startup companies, continue to come to us for their hiring needs.
WHY Sysgen RPO Inc.
Sysgen RPO is equipped with almost 30 years of recruiting excellence particularly in technology recruitment.
We maintain a huge database and network of tech talents that we can easily tap when you need them.
We employ only the best and experienced (technical) Recruiters, and we train them to be even better.
We craft tailor-fitted solutions because we know your hiring needs must cater to you overall business objective.
Our management team and recruitment teams have successfully used strategies to help build our client’s human capital base.
We are experts in recruitment marketing, recruitment metrics, and out of the box thinking.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-00-100
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days