Pampanga (Angeles City) Jobs [vl] Technical Support Engineer – Onsite;clark, Pampanga Position at EPS STAFFING SERVICE GROUP, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of [VL] Technical Support Engineer - Onsite;Clark, Pampanga. For candidates who reside in Pampanga (Angeles City) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at EPS STAFFING SERVICE GROUP, INC. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||EPS STAFFING SERVICE GROUP, INC.|
|Position||[vl] Technical Support Engineer - Onsite;clark, Pampanga|
|Region||Pampanga (Angeles City)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Ability to handle diverse computing environments in a wide cross section of business clients
- Analyze and document an unfamiliar client / server network environment while assessing the quickest path to resolution
- Perform rapid analysis of workstation level incidents and consistently demonstrate the ability to determine the cause
- Sets client expectations appropriately throughout the troubleshooting process
- Monitor the Remote Service Center (RSC) Service Board for newly created service tickets
- Prioritize tickets created
- Follow Thrives’ best practices for escalating tickets to Tier 2 engineers
- Communicate steps taken during troubleshooting and resolutions through clear non-technical communication
- Demonstrate the correct level of urgency while resolving client incidents
- Resolution of incidents/requests related to, but not limited to the following:
- Mail Application/Office 365 issues
- Client/Server Connectivity issues (per SOP)
- Time Sensitive and VIP Workstation incidents
- File Restores
- Remote Access incidents (Citrix and Terminal Services)
- Password Resets
- Networked Printer Issues
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent problem solver; able to prioritize and coordinate between tasks
- 2-4+ years desktop support experience
- Knowledge of mobile device configurations and troubleshooting
- Experience installing, troubleshooting and customizing Microsoft Office including Outlook configurations
- Experience troubleshooting workstation hardware issues
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Technical Skills needed:
- In depth knowledge of Windows OS (7, 8.1, 10, etc.)
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with monitoring and remote management tools
- Experience with Apple OS
- Experience with VMWare
|Region||Pampanga (Angeles City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EPS Philippines (EPS Staffing Service Group Inc) is a trusted HR partner in the Philippines and a part of EPS Group that has been operating recruitment and contract staffing services over decades in SEA. EPS group provides our staffing services regionally with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Japan and Indonesia – leverage on our network of trained recruitment consultants.
Our main business activity is to provide IT recruitment, Executive Search and Staffing Services to our clients in the Philippines. With our strong presence in the South-East Asia region, we aim to provide a full service approach to support our clients within the region for all their recruitment and manpower needs.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS201712406
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)