National Capital Region Jobs Voice Agent (urgent – Makati) Position at Staff Alliance Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Voice Agent (URGENT - Makati) with contract working hours for our company office, Staff Alliance Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱12,000 - ₱15,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Staff Alliance Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Voice Agent (URGENT - Makati).
|Company||Staff Alliance Inc.|
|Position||Voice Agent (urgent - Makati)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 12.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 15.000|
- Responsible for providing quality service to customers, particularly through robust and effective customer service & contact desk
- Attend to clients’ inquiries, requests, and complaints within the set service standards
- Candidate must have completed at least two years of college education but customer service/contact center experience is required
- Willing to work on a Contact Centre (In-bound)
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule, week-ends and holidays
- Open to feedback and coaching
- Can adapt easily (especially with training and phone interaction)
- Must have good communication skills
- Knowledgeable with MS Office
- Must have complete pre-employment requirements: SS, Pag-IBIG, Philhealth, TIN, NBI and Gcash (for payroll processing)
- Must be available for immediate employment
- Amenable to work in Makati
- Willing to accept PHP 15,00 as starting pay
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Staff Alliance, Inc., 6793 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TAKE A PARTNER
Starting a career or changing occupations are never easy. At best it involves real hard work, going through some tough learning curves, and uncertainties.
That's why we're here! At STAFF ALLIANCE, INC., facing these challenges becomes a PARTNERSHIP. With 23 years experience, and key people who are deeply committed to the ideals of the organization, we are able to help, guide and provide opportunities to individuals who are in search of a career and looking for the right place to be.
Staff Alliance is a team of highly energetic, dynamic and dedicated young individuals in the business of providing companies with human resource and manpower assistance, custodial and office maintenance services. We champion the values of integrity, honesty and discipline, and live by our mission of achieving success through righteous ways.
So take our hand. Let us be your partner and discover, with us, all the many things that you can do, ALL THE MANY THINGS YOU CAN BE!
Send us your resume with your photo or fastrack your application by seeing our Recruitment Consultants personally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-78201-061119-492-R
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days