Batangas Jobs Warehouse And Logistics Manager Position at Gentrade International (Phils.) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Warehouse and Logistics Manager with full time working hours for our company office, Gentrade International (Phils.) Inc., for residents of Batangas and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱40,000 - ₱50,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Gentrade International (Phils.) Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
|Company||Gentrade International (Phils.) Inc.|
|Position||Warehouse And Logistics Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
The Warehouse and Logistics Manager is responsible for leading the team and monitoring all warehouse transactions efficiently and to ensure all warehouse activities are being performed and initiated effectively based on Warehouse Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Direct to deliver the target stock level per branch nationwide without sacrificing the sales objective, attain efficient customer service to supplier and internal customers (e.g. Branches/HO Dept) at a reasonable cost and ensure that inventories are recorded accurately and timely. To protect all inventories from receiving, storage and deliveries until it reached and satisfied the end users.
- College graduate, BS Industrial Engineering, Management, Accounting, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Over 3 years of work experience as Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Strong knowledge in Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Knowledge on data system processing and excellent in MS Office
- Strong decision-making and ability to manage staff
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Very keen attention to details
- Physically and mentally fit
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- With positive attitude and is self-motivated, active, and safety-conscious
|Address||Gentrade International Phils., Inc., 43 Rizal Ave, Poblacion, Batangas, 4200 Batangas, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SIYCHA GROUP OF COMPANIES is a group of companies which is owned and operated by Siy Cha Family, originated at Tacurong, Sultan Kudarat. It is composed of different business units namely: Siy Cha Hardware Corporation, Sultan Kudarat Milling & Trading Inc.,Millenium Distribution Systems, Inc., Central Universal Corporation and Motorcycle Financing: Gentrade International Philippines, Inc., Metrocycle World Corporation (Transcycle and Powercycle) and Unistar Credit and Finance Corporation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)