Iloilo Jobs Warehouse Assistant Officer(iloilo) Position at Ninja Van PH
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Ninja Van PH are looking for candidates for the position of warehouse assistant officer(iloilo) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Iloilo (Others) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Ninja Van PH
|Warehouse Assistant Officer(iloilo)
|Type of Work
Ninja Van Philippines is currently looking for hub officers to be assigned in IloIlo (Western Visayas) as part of our expansion.
Ensures an efficient warehouse shift based on the assigned task by the warehouse manager, meeting target KPIs within the warehouse.
1. Assists the Station Head in operational and administrative processes such as but not limited to inventory management, push off, rider and route management, route inbound, Cash on Delivery (COD) collection management, Petty Cash Fund (PCF) handling, and the updating of the Rider masterlist.
2. Manages the hub’s day-to-day operations in the absence of the SH.
3. Monitors Rider performance and conducts rider training to ensure consistency in adherence to Ninja Van SOPs/Policies/Protocols.
5. Ensures sound financial status of the hub through proper assessment of rider liquidation and management of the rider productivity.
6. Conducts hubs analysis, provides concrete feedback, and suggests tangible solutions for the improvement of the overall hub outlook and performance.
7. Ensures the proper scanning and updating of parcels and shipments in the Company’s logistics management application.
- Must have at least 2 of experience in the supply chain/logistics industry
- Proven experience in working cross-functionally – proposing and executing initiatives that require multi-department collaboration
- Basic knowledge of various computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and other related software programs.
- Prior experience with a start-up and a logistics company is preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Parcel/s Management
- Must be residing anywhere in IloIlo
|PG9V+J3Q Ninja Van, Q. Abeto St, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,00 merchants and delivering more than 1,00 parcels every minute across six countries.In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: TIN: 242-345-454-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Paid Sick Leave, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave