Pasay City Jobs Warehouse Manager Position at Food & Beverage, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Warehouse Manager in our company, Food & Beverage, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Pasay City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Food & Beverage, Inc.|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Warehouse Manager to join our team. The Warehouse Manager will beresponsible for overseeing all aspects of our warehouse operations, including receiving, storing, and shipping products and materials. This is a full-time position with the potential for growth within the company.
– Manage daily warehouse operations, including scheduling, receivingresponsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our warehouse, including managing inventory, coordinating shipping and receiving, and supervising warehouse staff.
– Supervise and lead a team of warehouse personnel, including hiring, training, and scheduling
– Plan and oversee all warehouse activities, including receiving, storing, and shipping products
– Manage inventory levels and ensure products are stocked and ready for shipment
– Maintain accurate records of warehouse activities and inventory levels
– Ensure compliance with OSHA, safety, and environmental regulations
– Optimise warehouse layout and processes to maximise efficiency and productivity
– Liaise with other departments such as sales and logistics to ensure timely order fulfilment
– Continuously seek opportunities for cost savings and process improvement
– 5+ years experience in warehouse management or a related field
– Strong leadership and management skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
– Thorough understanding of inventory management and supply chain processes
– Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and warehouse management software
If you are a motivated and experienced Warehouse Manager looking for a new challenge, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We offer competitive pay and benefits, and a supportive work environment to help you succeed.
|Address||KLG International, Inc. - Foodservice Division, 2740 F.B. Harrison St, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a food and beverage distribution company established in 1975. We exclusively represent blockbuster brands from some of the planet's highly acclaimed vineyards and distilleries along with world class food brands.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits