Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Wfm Lead Position at Wipro Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of WFM Lead. For those of you who live in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Wipro Philippines Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Customer Service with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Wipro Philippines Inc.|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Maintain client relationship through regular interactions, updates and reviews
– Ensure client escalations/ issues are addressed appropriately within timelines with focus on reduction
– Drive initiatives to reduce/ optimize cost, improve productivity, add headcount and thus incremental revenue
– Finalize and sign off CPMs with the client
– Ensure SLAs and CPMs targets as defined and signed off with the client are met
o To maintain adequate staffing for all roles at all times to carry out the Operations
o To ensure span of control for all supervisory roles is maintained as per norms
Conduct regular reviews to ensure 100% numbers are met
Create and implement ways to improve productivity, by initiating lean six sigma projects
– Provide domain expert opinion in case of any new RFP/RFI. Work closely with the Presales and Sales team
– Occasionally meet new customers during site visit, floor walk
– Showcase the existing capabilities both during internal and external forums
– Devise and implement strategies to ensure attrition targets are met
– Ensure touch time within the alignment through town halls, coffee sessions etc and address issues and concerns appropriately.
– Focus on team development by identifying various opportunities for cross skilling, understanding aspirations, strengths etc. to provide appropriate guidance.
– Work with WFM team to forecast manpower requirement to ensure adequate staffing and reduction of stress on floor.
– Review performance of the team and ensuring it is meeting the set targets.
– Ensure all people processes are carried out as per timelines and norms.
– Understanding of Operations levers, Delivery & BPS industry
– Very strong domain knowledge
– Industry knowledge, competitors knowledge
– Operations management
– Financials, P&L
- WFM application knowledge, Iex , Genesis, Aspect , etc.. Knowledge of Call center operation with respect to call management arrival pattern,
- Relevant Experience – 8-10 years of relevant experience, with 3-4 years’ Experience as MLM
- Graduate of any course
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||8W93+WMQ Wipro, Mindanao Ave, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines|
- HMO on Day 1
- Competitve Salary and Benefits
- Non-toxic work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wipro Philippines Inc. is one of the world's leading IT and BPO organization with approximately 100,00 employees spread across India and the globe and revenue of approx $5.0 billion in IT, BPO and R&D services (Wipro Limited).
Rated as India’s most valuable IT Outsourcing and Business Process Outsourcing Company.
Client base includes over 200 Fortune and 100 Global firms across Americas, Europe, and Japan.
CAGR of 36.5% in the last 5 years with 61 years track record of growth and profitability.
Part of NYSE’s TMT (Technology-Media-Telecom) Index
Wipro BPO currently manages over 115 different processes on behalf of 40 clients across geographies.
Total of 15 delivery centers located in Brazil, China, Mexico, India, Poland, Romania, US and the Philippines.
Wipro BPS has offices located in Manila and Cebu. It was awarded the ‘Best New BPO Locator’ for the year 2009 by BPAP and is an ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified company.
Our achievement has been possible with Wiproites leading the way focusing on three main principles: Intensity to Win, Act with Sensitivity, and Unyielding Integrity.
For more information about Wipro, please visit ww.wipro.com.
Like us on Facebook.com/WiproPH.Careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule