Taguig City Jobs Workday Systems Administrator – Benefits And Absence Position at Dexcom Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Workday Systems Administrator - Benefits and Absence. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Dexcom Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Workday Systems Administrator - Benefits And Absence|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with global benefits team to enhance the Benefits module with new setup or new functionality globally
- Manage Absence Management configurations globally
- Generate detailed documentation of all configuration changes or upgrades deployed
- Troubleshoot and diagnose system issues, and recommend effective solutions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience configuring Benefits and Absence in Workday
• At least 2 years of progressive working experience in enterprise HRIS applications (business process configuration, reporting, security administration, etc.)
• Understanding of Workday Benefits plans and setup, annual enrollment and other processes
• Proven ability and experience to translate business requirements to system configuration
• Highly organized and capable of prioritizing duties during periods of high volume to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders and establish strong working relationships
• Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.); Major or Minor in Information Systems preferred.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Dexcom Philippines, Inc., Ecoprime Building, 25th Floor, 32nd Avenue, 9th Ave, Taguig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 199, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 010-114-450-000
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifts to be determined by company need