Rizal (Antipolo) Jobs Workforce Analyst | Antipolo Position at INTELEGENCIA BPO LLC CORP.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance, we INTELEGENCIA BPO LLC CORP., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as workforce analyst | antipolo and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Rizal (Antipolo) and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱27,000 - ₱30,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|INTELEGENCIA BPO LLC CORP.
|Workforce Analyst | Antipolo
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The WFA is responsible for forecasting contact volumes, creating of staffing models, and scheduling of staff to accommodate day-to-day efficiency, utilization, and productivity. He/she will provide the data, the analytics, and the resource management services that ensure staffing levels are appropriate to handle the incoming contact volumes while also meeting the needs of Operations and the business.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop staffing schedule
- Collect, review, analyze, and interpret relevant data to identify challenges in the workforce
- Prepare workforce analysis reports for business needs
- Provide recommendations to improve the workforce to reduce overheads and increase customer experience
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports on a variety of KPI’s and CS metrics
- Provide periodic reports and data trends containing performance data to support Operations
- Respond to Service Level variations
Education and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Workforce Management field
- Any certification is an advantage including Workforce Management
- Experience with implementation of effective forecasting, scheduling, and staffing through different systems and/or tools
- Can conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, applications, and databases
- Knowledge in WFM Tools, Concepts, and Methodologies
- Knowledge in relevant regulatory requirements
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- High regard for compliance standards, quality process and excellence
- Highly analytical and can interpret data
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Sound judgment and effective decision-making skills
- Customer service oriented
- Must be amenable to flexible schedule and weekends work
- Zero to minimal training needed, must be ready to hit the ground running
- Must be resourceful and able to learn independently
- Very knowledgeable and comfortable using different WFM systems and tools
- Has a positive and bubbly personality
- HMO after 1 month
- Night Differential
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Intelegencia started its operations in March 2009 with humble beginnings in a small basement sub-office with just one team member inspired by the vision of our Founder and CEO, Perry Chaturvedi. Perry wanted to create an organization that would make every effort to create value for our clients by embracing and implementing the goals of our clients. We have been doing just that focusing on one client at a time. The journey has been nothing but exciting and rewarding. We continue to evolve and grow each year and, today, we support our clients globally across North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. We do this by combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across majority of industries and business functions, Intelegencia collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 010-159-173-001
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting