Caraga Jobs Administrative Aide Vi (clerk Iii) (33-2022) Position at Surigao State College of Technology – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Surigao State College of Technology - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III) (33-2022) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Caraga and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱18,000 - ₱18,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Surigao State College of Technology – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide Vi (clerk Iii) (33-2022)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.560|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 17.560|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 10, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Surigao Del Norte State University
Plantilla Item No.: SSCTB-ADA6-33-2022
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 6
Monthly Salary: Php 17,553.00
Career Service (Sub-professional) / 1st level eligibility
Completion of two years studies in college
- Integrity (1)-Basic
- Respect (1)-Basic
- Competence (1)-Basic
- Service Excellence (1)-Basic
- Teamwork (1)-Basic
- Accountability (1)-Basic
- Communication (1)-Basic
- Creativity and Innovation (1)-Basic
- Delivering Results (1) -Basic
- Office Administration and Time Management (1)-Basic
- Data Management and Technology Proficiency (1)-Basic
- Team Collaboration and Administrative Support (1)-Basic
- Attention to detail and Confidentiality (1)-Basic
- Problem-Solving and Adaptability (1)-Basic
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 10, 2023.
1. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
2. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
3. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
GREGORIO Z. GAMBOA, JR., EdD
SUC President II
Narciso St., Surigao City
Surigao State College of Technology (SSCT) is an innovative and technologically-advanced State College in Caraga, specifically located in Surigao City, Surigao del Norte which provides relevant, high quality and sustainable instruction, research, production and extension programs and services within a culture of credible and responsive institutional governance. SSCT is committed to sustain a dynamic academic community where members share collective aspirations that are mutually beneficial, driven, and the need to learn together is primordial.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days