Western Samar Jobs Bancassurance Financial Advisor For Catbalogan, Samar | Work Where You Live! Position at Eastwest Ageas Insurance
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Eastwest Ageas Insurance are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as bancassurance financial advisor for catbalogan, samar | work where you live! with a full time work system, which domiciled in Western Samar and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Eastwest Ageas Insurance|
|Position||Bancassurance Financial Advisor For Catbalogan, Samar | Work Where You Live!|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
*Apply now and get 200pesos e-GC when you pass the final interview.
Be assigned in EastWest Bank Store in Catbalogan, Samar.
Have what it takes to be a game-changer in the Filipino insurance industry? Can we hear a big bold YES?
Say yes to EastWest Ageas Insurance and be a Bancassurance Financial Advisor today! We’re looking for authentic, bold, and charismatic stewards ready to work towards our goals and passion.
At EastWest Ageas Insurance, we understand that to delight our customers with an excellent customer experience, we have to do things differently.
Are you ready to help Filipinos plan a better tomorrow so they can live their best lives today?
As an EWA Financial Advisor, your daily grind is all about meeting our customers’ financial needs through EWA’s customer-centric solutions. Focusing on this will surely help you not just meet but exceed sales targets!
Are you the one we’re looking for?
• You’re professional, confident and have strong interpersonal skills• You’re excellent in oral and written communication skills
• You’re sales-orientated, self-motivated, and keen to succeed
• You have high levels of enthusiasm and energy
• You’re flexible to change that’s why you can adapt to circumstances
• You excel when working with a team and also function well independently
• Understands customer needs to provide positive experience for every interaction
The Important Stuff:
- Completed at least 2 years in college + relevant experience in sales or customer service
- Fresh graduates from business-related courses
• Experience in dealing with customers is an advantage, preferably in a financial institution
• Ideally, two years of experience in selling goods or services to individual customers
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
What you will do for us:
• Achieve the productivity targets (sales, policy count, persistency rating)
• Establish and maintain good relationships with our bank partner and customers; work with EastWest Bank staff to ensure they understand Troo’s customer-centric solutions
• Conduct financial planning and recommend Troo solutions to EastWest Bank customers – to understand their financial needs and help them achieve their goals
• Solicit new business, cross-sell, and up-sell to EastWest Bank’s customer base
• Manage process flow from application to delivery and after-sales service; perform customer service and business conservation
• Handle activity planning and reporting both to the Sales team and to the bank partner
• Attend regular meetings with the Sales team
• Set annual meetings with customers for financial and needs review, stay engaged during milestones and celebrations, and possibly obtain a referral to further prospects
• Ensure compliance requests from internal and external sources are understood and implemented
• Stay in the know of financial markets in the Philippines, including products and competitors
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We're EastWest Ageas Insurance. We used to be called Troo, but we’ve refreshed recently to carry both our parent firms’ names—East West and Ageas.
We were founded in 2015 and are the first insurance company in the world to have an end-to-end integrated IT platform in the cloud. Our technology enables us to offer our customers a seamless experience and customized financial solutions.
It's our passion and commitment to help Filipinos plan for a better tomorrow so they can live their best lives today.
EastWest Ageas Insurance is a lifetime partnership between EastWest Bank, one of the country’s leading companies with over 400+ branches, and Ageas, an award-winning international insurance group with a heritage spanning 200 years.
Our solutions are designed with your needs in mind. So, they’re easy to understand, simple to manage, and work with your budget.
Who we are
To help Filipinos plan a better tomorrow so they can live their best life today
Values:The qualities that define us
We are courageous enough to stand by our convictions, and be there when it really matters.
We harness the power of being positive, to realize ambitions and remove obstacles.
We are smart thinkers, ready to explore different avenues, to find a better way.
We are honest and transparent in creating, offering
and delivering the right solution for each customer.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Dress for your day policy