Eastern Samar Jobs Finance Assistant (calbayog) Position at Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Bounty Fresh Food, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Eastern Samar and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Finance Assistant (Calbayog) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.
|Finance Assistant (calbayog)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Management Accounting or equivalent
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure
- With positive demeanor and excellent communication skills
- Organized and systematic
- With experience in Bookkeeping and Sales and Collections is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is an advantage
- SAP experience is an advantage
- With at least 2 to 3 years related experience
- Honest and responsible in meeting commitments and deadlines
- Organize filing and documentation
- APV and Check preparation: Business Partners’ billings, Local Trade Suppliers, Monthly store utility bills, rentals, and other regular billings
- Review and processing of Liquidations for reimbursement
- Preparation of transmittal (Processed APV, Centralized Billings, Tax Certificates, and other)
- Processing, releasing, and monitoring of approved Cash Advances
- Branch fund replenishment and monitoring
- Bank Reconciliation-Disbursing Account (Daily/Monthly)
- Check releasing, check register update, and filing of documents
- PRIA system compliance
- Prepares transmittal of documents to tax unit (Check Vouchers with 2307 certificates, etc)
- Conduct monthly physical Inventory to retail stores and other storage
- Assist AR Tasks: Sales Collection posting from trade customers
- Update Cash in Bank (disbursements and depository bank accounts)
|3H98+32V Bounty Agro Ventures, Calbayog City, Samar, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We do more to bring happiness to families through life’s bounty.
We make food exciting..everyday.. everywhere!
Established in 1993, Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is currently one of the leading and fastest
growing broiler integrators in the Philippines. It is one of the biggest suppliers of value-added chicken
products, fresh chilled chicken and table eggs to various hotels, restaurants, institutional food
companies as well as supermarkets and live bird markets nationwide, and recently it has entered the
food retail sector via company-owned rotisserie products with the brand “Chooks-To-Go”.
Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is the only fully-integrated poultry company that has continuously
invested in company-owned facilities – Grand Parent Farm, Parent Stock Farm, Hatcheries, Dressing
Plants, Feed Mills, and cool-cell broiler complexes and ten feed mills serving the fast growing
requirements of its broiler, layers and pigs. The newly opened Inoza feed mill in Tarlac is considered the
most modern in the country today.
To cater to the consumers in the various regions and islands of the country, the company operates
twenty branches across the Philippines. Such branches have their own hatchery, broiler farms, feed mills,
processing plants and sales force. Bounty Fresh has tie ups with more than 800 business partners for
contract growing, contract breeding, tolls hatching, toll feed milling and toll dressing. Technical
assistance and supervision, training, transfer of technology are provided to its business partners to
maintain product quality and consistency.
Bounty Fresh is also the first integrator in the country to contract grow coloured chickens (Grimaud
Freres breed of France) reared in either free range or in conventional broiler houses.
One of the company’s subsidiary, Bounty Farms, is involved in producing layer hens. It is the biggest
supplier of day-old and ready-to-lay pullets in the Philippines. Bounty Farms is the exclusive distributor
of Lohmann and H&N breeds in the country. In a country where there are 7 suppliers of layer
day-old-pullets, Bounty Farms account for 50% of the market share.
In 2006, Bounty Fresh Group of Companies formed a joint venture agreement with Hypor BV of Holland
establishing Hypig Genetics Inc. (Hypig). Hypig built two state-ofthe-art nucleus farm in the Philippines,
one in Luzon and one in Mindanao. For its seed stock, Hypig imported its nucleus breeding herd from
Canada and Spain. The company aims to become one of the biggest suppliers of high quality breeder
animals to improve genetic lines of the farmers and commercial hog raisers that will result to better
efficiency and higher income. Three years after the establishment of Hypig, the company is now of the
top three top marketers of Grandparent gilts, Parent stock gilts and terminal boars in the company.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Leave Benefits and HMO/ Life Insurance, Business attire or smart casual, Office and operations hours
- Specific Location: BGC