Iloilo (Iloilo City) Jobs Property Accountant Position at Jones Lang LaSalle Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle Phils., Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Iloilo (Iloilo City) and surrounding areas as property accountant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Jones Lang LaSalle Phils., Inc.
|Iloilo (Iloilo City)
|Type of Work
How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
- Shall be responsible to prepare/release the Invoices to tenant for rental, Dues and Utilities
- Shall be responsible to maintain the customer ledger of tenants to record Invoices issued and payment receive
- Shall be responsible to maintain the 201 file of individual tenant to include the basic client identification, contracts, authorized signatories, etc.
- Shall be responsible to update the weekly/monthly AR report including collection efficiency
- Liaise with government offices regarding payment for permits, fees, and licenses
- Shall be responsible for the preparation of all financial reports including the annual budget
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- College graduate preferably finance/accountancy/banking course or its equivalent
- With at least 2 years work experience in accounting
- Knowledge or experience in using accounting systems
- Sound interpersonal skills to manage diverse range of service providers and client representatives
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Fluent in English & Filipino (Spoken & Written)
Critical Competencies for Success
- Must have experience in Billing & Collection function for atleast 2 years.
Other Personal Characteristics
- Well-groomed & mannered and projects professionalism
- With good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates integrity
- Self-motivated; confident & energetic
- Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Goal-oriented – able to focus on meeting all performance targets
- Strong communicator – good presentation skills & possesses strong verbal & written communication skills
(English & local language); also an active listener
Internal & External Clients
Property Manager or Property Accountant
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,00 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may
page > I want to work for JLL.
|Iloilo (Iloilo City)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 83,500 as of March 31, 2018. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
For further information, visit ww.jll.com.
Facilities Management, Tenant representation, real estate, property, financial services, investment, corporate solutions, capital markets, outsourcing, commercial property, and sustainability
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)