Tawi-Tawi Jobs Administrative Aide Vi (accounting Clerk Ii) (pac-07) Position at Provincial Government of Tawi-Tawi – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Provincial Government of Tawi-Tawi - Government are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as administrative aide vi (accounting clerk ii) (pac-07) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Tawi-Tawi and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱15,000 to a maximum of ₱15,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Provincial Government of Tawi-Tawi – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide Vi (accounting Clerk Ii) (pac-07)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.580|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 14.580|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 16, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Tawi-Tawi BARMM
Plantilla Item No.:PAC-07
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 6
Monthly Salary: Php 14,580.00
Career Service (Subprofessional) First Level Eligibility
Completion of two years studies in college
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 16, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||2QF8+Q76 Tawi-Tawi Provincial Capitol, Tubig-Boh Bongao, Tawi-Tawi, Bongao, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
YSHMAEL I. SALI
Capitol Hills, Bongao, Tawi-Tawi
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Administrative Aide Vi (accounting Clerk Ii) (pac-07) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023