Tawi-Tawi Jobs Administrative Assistant Vi (computer Operator Iii) Position at Provincial Government of Tawi-Tawi – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Provincial Government of Tawi-Tawi - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Administrative Assistant VI (Computer Operator III) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Tawi-Tawi and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱23,000 - ₱23,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Provincial Government of Tawi-Tawi – Government|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Vi (computer Operator Iii)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 23.450|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.450|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 16, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Tawi-Tawi BARMM
Plantilla Item No.:PAC-09 A
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 12
Monthly Salary :Php 23,447.00
Career Service (Subprofessional) Data Encoder (MC II, s. 96-Cat. I) First Level Eligibility
Completion of two years studies in college or high school graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
8 hours of relevant training
8 hours of relevant training
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 16, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||2QF8+Q76 Tawi-Tawi Provincial Capitol, Tubig-Boh Bongao, Tawi-Tawi, Bongao, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
YSHMAEL I. SALI
Capitol Hills, Bongao, Tawi-Tawi
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Administrative Assistant Vi (computer Operator Iii) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for High School Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023