Cagayan Valley Jobs Administrative Officer Ii (human Resource Management Officer I) (adof2-26-2015)* Position at Department of Social Welfare and Development – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we Department of Social Welfare and Development - Government, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as administrative officer ii (human resource management officer i) (adof2-26-2015)* and dedicated to work in contract which domiciled in Cagayan Valley and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱27,000 - ₱27,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Department of Social Welfare and Development – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Ii (human Resource Management Officer I) (adof2-26-2015)*|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 13, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: DSWD Field Office 02
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DSWDB-ADOF2-26-2015
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
Career Service (Professional) / Second Level eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree Relevant to the Job
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 13, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) - Field Office 02, 2 Pan-Philippine Hwy, Carig Regional Center, Tuguegarao, 3500 Cagayan, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
LUCIA SUYU ALAN, RSW, MSSW
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT
DSWD F02, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City [email protected]
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 000-535-651-020
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Administrative Officer Ii (human Resource Management Officer I) (adof2-26-2015)* position job vacancies
- Contract job vacancies in Cagayan Valley 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Cagayan Valley 2023